Wearing school uniform is part of the ethos of the school and there is an expectation that all children will come to school appropriately dressed and wearing uniform. It helps us to feel like we belong!
The following items make up our uniform:
- School sweatshirt or school fleece
- Pale blue or white polo shirts (with or without school logo).
- Dark trousers, knee length skirts
- Blue, grey or black tights to wear with skirts or shorts in colder weather
- Gingham checked dresses, or dark knee length shorts in warmer weather
- Dark appropriate footwear (no trainers)
- Blue coats with the logo are available to order and are very good value for money. (No denims or tracksuits please)
Please ensure all uniform is labelled.
The Governors hope that these guidelines will be supported by all parents and that having a school uniform will make it easier for parents since the childrenwill know what they are expected to wear each day
Children should have their P.E. kit in school every day, including a pair of indoor pumps/trainers with non-marking soles, and a pair of pumps / trainers they can wear outside. Girls and boys with long hair should wear it tied back. No Jewellery (including earrings) is allowed to be worn during any PE or swimming sessions.
To order uniform please go to the website of our uniform supplier, Border Embroideries, and register your details (top right of the home page). From there you can then select Dean School's order page (we are down as Dean CE School) and order and pay for your items online. Orders will be grouped together and delivered for free once a month to school. To qualify for this orders need to be placed before the 23rd of each month. Delivery will be on or just after the 28th of the month to school. If you need items quicker than this, you can order them and pay for postage at a cost of £4.99 per order.