School Values and Ethos
Loving to learn, learning to love.
At Dean Church of England School we will strive to:
- Provide a broad, balanced and stimulating curriculum so that all children achieve their full potential.
- Maintain the happy, caring, Christian community of our school.
- Recognise and respond to the needs of all children.
- Support the local community and environment through good communications and the development of positive relationships.
- Encourage the skills and experiences of staff, parents, governors, the church and the wider community.
- Continue to develop the school’s facilities to meet the needs of the whole child.